We’re glad you’re here. We at AlzAuthors strive to raise awareness, reduce stigma and lend support to those whose lives have been touched by dementia.
Through the hundreds of written resources gathered here – memoirs, novels, nonfiction, children’s books, and blogs – and the poignant real-life stories behind these works, we hope we can make your life a bit easier… From our heart to yours.
Discover our vast collection:
- Blog: Every week, a new personal story of inspiration and guidance from our contributors is shared through our weekly Blog Posts. Scroll down to view our latest posts.
- Bookstore: We’ve brought together some of the best books about Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia in one place for you. Plus you can link directly to Amazon and purchase the books easily.
- Authors: We are 160+ strong and growing weekly. We receive requests from writers worldwide seeking inclusion.
- Online Resources: Great information, categorized and at your fingertips.
This Week’s Blog Post:
Past Most Recent Posts:
- New Release! Alzheimer’s and Dementia Caregiving Stories, Volume 1, an AlzAuthors Anthology November 14, 2018
- Meet Tracie Bevers, Author of “Dancing Around the Chaos” October 31, 2018