You’ll find hundreds of written resources here – memoirs, caregiver guides, fictional novels, children’s books, and blogs – and the encouraging real-life stories behind these works.
All books and blogs are based on personal experience – they’re from our heart to yours.
Discover our vast collection:
- Blog: Every week, a new personal story of inspiration and guidance from our contributors is shared through our weekly Blog Posts. Scroll down to view our latest posts.
- Bookstore: We’ve brought together some of the best books about Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia in one place for you. Plus you can link directly to Amazon and purchase the books easily.
- Authors: We are 160+ strong and growing weekly. We receive requests from writers worldwide seeking inclusion.
- Online Resources: Great information, categorized and at your fingertips.
This Week’s Blog Post:
Past Most Recent Posts:
- Meet Robin Gail, author of “Dementia or Alzheimer’s?” December 4, 2018
- Meet Liza Nelson, blogger of “Alice in Memoryland” November 27, 2018
- Meet Jacqueline Marcell, Author of “Elder Rage, or Take My Father… Please! How To Survive Caring For Aging Parents” November 21, 2018
We at AlzAuthors strive to raise awareness, reduce stigma and lend support to those whose lives have been touched by dementia. We hope we can make your life a bit easier.